Tuesday, January 6, 2015

3 Favorite Photos of 2014

This is one of my favorite photos because it real and raw and scary. when looking at this photo i feel scared and fear for the man about to be killed yet i know there is nothing i can do about it. A photo that makes you feel that raw emotion is always a good one. 

This is another one of my favorite photos because it kind of holds this certain mystery behind it of what happened. I cant really tell if they are angry or mad or sad but all i know is that they are feeling strong emotions toward each other. I think they might have crashed and the guy is mad at the other racer. 
Lastly this is one of my favorite photos, because its very unique. nobody sees someone running on the street everyday just barefoot but this person captured it in a photo for us all to see. It kind of just makes me feel joy when looking at the photo because its so funny and unusual.

No comments:

Post a Comment