Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Peer Review Prompt Shoot

http://jacquelynphotojournalismblog.blogspot.com/


My favorite photo was the connected photo because it was very creative. I would have never thought to use a chains for connected. Also the photo is really clear and looks mysterious. 
My least favorite image is the one used for the prompt "8", because i think a better subject could have been used. I like the edit of black an white that was used but i think more creativity could have been done that just holding up 8 fingers.
I really like your photos overall, because they are clear and to the point. the lighting used makes the photos look more complex and i like that. I also love your photos, because of the overall creativity. the foot print in mud without the foot leaves behind questions about what foot it was.
Overall,i think they could improve on better sighting, all the photos are so simple that i think some complexity could be good.
From my opinion, the best prompt portrayed was the connected photo. because the inks between the objects are so relevant.
The least portrayed to me was the pose prompt, because not much was really showed to me other than a person standing.

No comments:

Post a Comment