Monday, September 22, 2014

Post Shoot Reflection

I didn't encounter many problems but i will admit for some of the prompt I had trouble coming up with stuff more creative. I tried to make the photo simple and clear. I also made sure that the camera was straight and none of the photos were off balance. I would do some framing photos because i think photos like that look much more interesting. I would keep the photos I took, because I liked the idea of all my photos. I'm interested to shoot them again, because i would have the rules in my mind and I want to see the difference between the photos i took first and the photos that i applied the rules to.


http://hanadph.blogspot.com/2014/09/first-prompt-shoot.html

Her photos are very clear and natural. She takes her photos from good angles.
I think she could be a little more creative with what she takes photos of.

No comments:

Post a Comment