Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Touching People

I think this idea is very creative. It also brings people closer together and shows the world that we are all equal and can all come together as one. If someone asked me to participate in a photo shoot, I would probably say yes, because I'm pretty out going and open to a lot of things also I love pictures. Now if he asked me to touch another stranger, I would probably be a little hesitant to it at first, but if he talked me through it and made me feel more comfortable with it then i would probably do it. I think maybe going out and sitting with people who are eating and start to eat with them would be a really funny and interesting shoot. I think the photographer is pretty interesting and likes to test humans, but the photos were not my favorite. I personally like photos with more emotion in them but they were still good.

No comments:

Post a Comment