Monday, October 6, 2014

academic shoot



lines
I think I followed really well on this photo because there are a lot of lines in the picture and they all lead to the same subject. The subject is the kid wearing a black tank top sitting in a chair and drawing. i think its basically clear what the subject is because he is up front and clear. The guy in the background of the photo is blurred. 
rule of thirds
I think I followed the rule very well on this photo because I put the main subject in the top left of the photo. The Subject is the girl wearing the dark blue dress sitting in the chair drawing. I think its very clear what the subject is. There is a lady walking down the middle but she is blurred and far away. The girl in the chair on the other hand is up front and clear. 
simplicity
I don't think I did the best I could have for this rule because there are stuff in the background but he is the only subject in the photo. I don't like that there is stuff on the board in the background. The subject is the guy in the grey shirt and black shorts looking upward. I think its very clear who the subject is but the only thing is that the background is just too noisy.
framing
I think I followed this rule very well because its clear the side and bottom framing. it really looks like he is enclosed by this poles and it makes a perfect square. The subject of the photo is the kid in the blue shirt with black pants sitting at a desk working. It is incredibly clear who the subject is because he is upfront and clear.

Balance
The rule for this photo is displayed very well in this photo because there are 2 students on each side and the desk make a square. Also there body shape on each side is the same so the body shapes are in balance. The subject in the photo is 4 boys. there is the kid in the white shirt, the grey shirt, the dark grey shirt, and the back shirt. its very clear who the subjects are in the photo and they balance out nicely.  


1 comment:

  1. Hey Hannah! I'm over all impressed by your photos! Great job! Very unique!

    ReplyDelete