Friday, October 10, 2014

Great Black and White Photographers Part 3



 What caught my eye in this photo was the emotion that goes into the photo. there is so much action, suspense, and feeling in the photos. I see in this photo dead people, and smoke. I see trees and guns. I smell smoke and gun powder. I hear shot beg fired from and guns and the constant yelling. I taste blood and salt that runs down my face. I feel respect for the men in the photo.










This photo caught my eye because this is abnormal. not many peoples fingers look that way which meant something was wrong with this person. I also really like how they shot the angle from the bottom. Most of the photo is blurred but the part that is left open defines the photo. I see a sick person in this photo. I see skinniness and doctors. i smell what an hospital would smell like. i hear people screaming in the emergency room and utter chaos. I taste medicine and I feel sorry for the person in this photo and scared for them.


I would like to create a panel of some sort to display somewhere in the school that everyone can see. It would be in a place that everybody passes and on a hard board panel. I want to put photos on the board.  The photos would show people my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment