Thursday, April 16, 2015

My First Interview

Hannah Wolfson
 Questions

1. Why did you get this award?
I'm a superior student who makes good grades.
2. What makes you work so hard?
My family really encourages me and I go through tough times at home so I really need a scholarship.
3. Do you have straight A's?
 yes, i make straight 100's.
4. Have you improved in School Work?
At the beginning of high school, i was caught off guard because it was so intense, but i soon learned the effort i needed to put in to make good grades.
5. Do you play Sports?
Yes, i swim at 6 am every morning. 
6. What activities do you do outside of school?
I'm on the science Olympiad team so i go to competitions on weekends, I play chess, and i take photos for yearbook. 
7. What is your motivation in School?
My motivation is that these grades will help me get into a good school. which will help me get into a good college and with that I can have a good future. 
8. What does this award mean to you?
It means a lot because i worked really hard for it.
9. Do you think you are deserving of his award?
yes, I deserve it more than anyone.
10. Did you know you would receive this award?
I did, because Im superior compared to everyone else.
11. have you ever received this award before?
 No, but i did every six weeks in middle school.
12. What is you best subject in school?
Everything, i dont know im just perfect. 
13. Have there been any negative effects from other students after winning this award?
Well no, because i dont have any friends.
14. How many hours do you spend doing homework?
I spend about 4 hours a day doing homework. 
15. What do you hope yo do in the future with academics?
I want to be a biology professor at Brown university. 
16. How do you receive the student of the month award?
Making good grades and being a perfect student.
17. Is the award for all subjects?
yes, every subject is taken into account when thinking about the award.
18. What do you want to be when you grow up?
 A successful money making chic.
19. what college do you hope to attend?
I hope to attend Rice University on a full scholarship. 
20. What tips do you have for other students to achieve this award?
Study and have no friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment